Sunday, May 24, 2009

ETSY Showcase S A L E

I have a whole new stash of fun, Summer earrings to share with you. Spend a couple of minutes with Tippy Stockton this holiday weekend and stock up for your Summer of FUN.

Hey, family, friends, blogger friends . . . my website http://www.tippystockton.etsy.com/ is being featured today in a huge JEWELRY Showcase in the earring category. So I am sweetening the deal! From today 5/24/09 until 5/31/09, buy one pair of earrings at full price and get a second pair for half off. I will refund the difference to your card through Paypal upon completion of the transaction.

And don't forget all of you who hail from Washington State, June 13 and June 14 is Funky Junk Sisters Antique Sale and Flea Market in Puyallup. This is a "Don't Miss" Show featuring some of my favorite "junkers" from the Pacific Northwest. Lot's of garden inspired yard art and of course, lovely Vintage Jewelry by Tippy Stockton. I will have lots of other surprises too! You all know me, I won't disappoint!!! Contact me if you need additional information on this show. Have a great holiday weekend everyone. God bless our service men and women who have given their lives for our FREEDOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share