Thursday, September 24, 2009

20% OFF your entire order all Weekend Long


Weekend Deals @ Tippy Stockton
Take advantage of a great discount this weekend - 20% off your entire order. I can't believe that I'm saying this, but with the Holidays just around the corner, this is a great time to start your shopping. I have lots of new items - Fall pieces with great color and Holiday - something really pretty to wear for your Holiday party.
When purchasing, just send me a little note in "message to seller" at checkout. Proceed through the checkout process, and I will immediately refund you the discount back to your PayPal account. I have a buyer's tutorial on my ETSY site if you need help.
I love creating something special - don't see what you love, contact me and we can design something together. Have a great weekend. I'm trying to get better - John came home from California last week and brought me a gift - cough, cold, hopefully not SWINE. We have company coming, so I'm really trying to rally here. Off to bed. Sales starts at the stroke of midnight Friday and ends Sunday at 9:00pm PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share