Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Beginning to look a lot like . . .

Kellan - Halloween 1989.
Okay, okay. So I know that today is Halloween, but I just can't help myself. You see, I really am not a fan of Halloween. I'm not going to go into the details, but I was scared to death at a school carnival when I was a child and ever since then . . . well I just don't like Halloween. I'm trying to be nice to all of you who love this Holiday. But for me, this just means that we are even closer to the Holiday that makes my heart sing . . . Christmas! Have I told you that I love CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas - I love cooking, baking, entertaining and especially decorating our little cottage. Oh and one more thing, I LOVE Christmas music. Yes, I have already listened to a CD or two, or three, well okay 5. It was purely for inspiration, I swear!!!
So today, I thought I would give you a peek at some of what happened with that "inspiration". Here's a little sample of some of the things that have already made it to the website. Trust me, there will be plenty more. Happy Holidays to you!!!


You can find all of these lovely things on my websites @:
www.tippystextilesnstuff.etsy.com (textiles, bottle vases, pillows)
If you have any questions, write me @ tippystockton@aol.com.
Next stop for Tippy Stockton. . . a Trunk Show in Lynnwood on Wednesday, November 4.
6:00 - 9:00 pm @ 3711 - 164th St., SW in the Clubhouse. See you there!


4 comments:

  1. You're probably not alone in thinking of Halloween as just a preview for Christmas! Retailers must feel that way, since their stockrooms are full of holidays things to push out already. Your holiday designs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Mortira. You should see my Studio. . . full of glitter, fabric and jewels. I'm hoping it's going to be a good season. See you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Kellan is going to kill you for that pic. Happy Halloween Tippy.... BOO Todd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tippy - First time posting with you. New to blogging but I LOVE your jewelry, photos and sweet stuff. I think I am your polar opposite on Christmas though (if you read my blog you would know what I mean) how do you do it all? Lessons please. Lovely site - thanks for brightening my day.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share