Saturday, November 28, 2009

Black Friday is History, but there's always Cyber Monday

Black Friday came and went. Were you one of the early risers out there looking for great deals? I can honestly say that I have never done that. There's nothing like sleeping in a little longer after a long day of eating, drinking, playing games, watching movies. Sleep in, a little coffee, get the Christmas boxes out of the attic and get going on decorating the cottage. So, in just a couple of days, Cyber Monday descends on all of us. Since this is my first year with a website, I'm not sure that I even know what to expect, but I did decide to jump in with the rest of the world and offer some discounts for all of you to get your Christmas shopping started. Over at www.tippystockton.etsy.com, I'm offering a 10% discount on your entire order + free shipping. I have sooooo many lovely pieces available right now. I'll be listing a few more in the next couple of weeks, so always check back. That's just a sample of the things that are available.

Then over at www.tippystextilesnstuff.etsy.com, I'm offering a 10% discount on your entire order. I have lovely scarves in a bevy of colors, sweet little decorated boxes (they have been the hit of the season), vases, wands, pillows . . . My Joyeux Noel pillow was featured in the Atlanta Journal Constitution Gift Guides this weekend. How fun is that?
I have just a couple of more shows left before I can relax, well sort of. I'll post later the details on those upcoming shows, one of which includes my own Holiday Open House. So you can guess what I am doing on this Thanksgiving weekend. Yes, you guessed it. The cottage is getting glittered up, the stockings will be hung, the outside lights are up and lit. Christmas is definitely here! Hip hip Hooray!!! I love Christmas! Cheers and blessings to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share