Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh, how I Love thee!!!


The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller


Valentine's Day is almost here. How do you celebrate the day? If you're looking for a little something to give to your sweetheart, make sure you take some time and head over to www.tippystockton.etsy.com. If you need help selecting that special gift, please just shoot me an e-mail. I would love to help. Just so you know, with every gift, you will receive complimentary Valentine's Day gift wrap.
Wishing you love . . . always!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have just found you through Link Love - its a lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pat - I need to spend some more time here! Check back again soon - I have some top secret news!!! Thanks again for finding me!

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share