Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Show Time!!!

It's that time again . . . Show Season! Well sort of. Tippy Stockton is a guest vendor this weekend at Annie's on First in Snohomish, WA this weekend. Annie is celebrating her 5th Anniversary at her amazing corner location in downtown Snohomish. Also being featured at Annie's this Saturday is my friend and fellow designer, Kris Watkins of Cafe Couture. She has such an eye for style. You rock Kris - your display is fabulous.

Here's a few pics I took today after I got everything set up. Thanks Annie for letting me "steal" a few props from your amazing shop.

Lot's of new earrings girls - get them while they are HOT!!!





New necklaces for girls of all ages!!!

And, here's a few pictures I took of Kris' display. Great etched bottles, burlap shades on night lights, etched candle holders . . . So French, so pretty!



So, don't forget - the Open House is all day on Saturday, April 17. Giveaway's for the first 30 people through the door tomorrow morning. Drawings all day long. 20% off everything in the store (I already have a pile going), and so much more. Here's the details:
Annie's on First
1122 - 1st Street, Snohomish, WA
360.568.4242

Oh, and one last thing! Have you heard of the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane? I'm a vendor this year and I can't wait. Here's a secret - my sweet friend Timi with Come Junk With Us is taking a junk junket (a lovely and cozy coach) over to Spokane for the weekend. All the details can be found on her website @ http://www.comejunkwithus.com. She will be selling tickets at Annie's on Saturday too. Join in on the fun, leave the driving to someone else, grab a couple of your best girls, and shop till you drop at one of the premiere Vintage and Antique Shows in all of America. So come on out to Annie's, make sure you say hello, and enjoy the day!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't live so far away, I would love to be there! I love all your jewelry. Fantastic set up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much - where you do live? I'm going to be at the Farm Chicks Show in Spokane in June. Talk about a Show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the shout out. The sale was fun. It was fun to get to visit with you. Can't wait for Farm Chicks!
    Thank you for participating in the show this last weekend at Annie's.
    Timi

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share