Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baby, it's HOT Outside

IT'S A HEATWAVE . . . while the temperatures have cooled a bit, it's a HOT time at Tippy Stockton. ETSY is sponsoring their 3rd Annual Christmas in July Sale next week. So, I decided since I have my Studio Tour and Summer Market here on 7/24, I would kick off this ETSY Sale a little early. So, from today, 7/11 through 7/18, take 20% off of anything in my shop. (Sales does not include my already reduced items). Here's how it works . . . you can send me a note letting me know what you would like; I will send you a reserved listing with the corrected amount, or you can purchase as usual, and I will issue you a purchase credit through PayPal. Just write "Hot Summer Sale" in notes to seller at checkout, or send me a note. However you like. As an added incentive, spend $100 after discounts are applied, and I will send you a pair of my Barcelona Earrings (Lucky Magazine's Fall Pick on ETSY last October, and my most popular earring).
Enjoy the savings . . . enjoy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share