Saturday, March 26, 2011

Is it really almost April???

I guess you could say that SPRING officially kicks of my Show Season. So here's a sneak peek at some of the fun things that I have planned for April.

On Saturday, April 2, I will be in Snohomish helping Timi and Annie celebrate the
Grand Opening of Ruffles and Rust Square,
a new antique, vintage fun place to shop. I'll have lots of new items for
Spring, Summer, Wedding Season . . .

I have to say that R & R Square is a completely unique shopping experience. Timi and Annie handpicked the vendors who have set up their spaces. Absolutely wonderful eye candy. I love this vendor - the perfect display of garden delights!

Then on April 8-10, I take a break from business to go over to
Washington State University
to visit my son for my final Mom's Weekend. Seems like yesterday that he became a student there, and now he's about to graduate. The highlight of the weekend will be a concert by none other than
Colbie Caillat and Lee
(last years American Idol winner - and yes, I know his last name, just can't spell it and didn't want to completely mess it up by trying ;). This is huge for Kellan to go to this concert, so he is totally racking up the Mom points. I can't wait to spend these few days with Kellan, take some photos of he and I in his cap and gown in front of Martin Stadium and the Cougar. My friend Pam and I will indulge in a bit of retail therapy while we are there, and I'll get to stop in and see one of my customers at Prune Orchard.




And then on April 16, I'll be heading up north to Anacortes for the
Island Chicks Show.
I'll get to see so many of my friends as we put on a show Island style.

In between all of that, there's a bunch of new stores that will be carrying
Tippy Stockton Jewelry. Welcome Aboard . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share