Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Fling




I've had the distinct honor to get to know a wonderful man (and his lovely wife) who is an icon in the design world . . . Matthew Mead. I met he and Jenny at the Mary Engelbreit Workshop last April in St. Louis. I had been following him for awhile though; not a full-fledged stalker follower, but I never missed a magazine that had is name on it. So last Christmas I was entered into a contest to win a space in his Holiday magazine. I won, and my gorgeous Noel Bracelet graced the pages of Matthew's inaugural magazine. So why wouldn't Matthew continue spreading lovely design all across this land? In just a few short weeks, his new Summer Magazine will be available to purchase through his website. I hope that you'll treat yourself to something so very special. But in the meantime, enjoy gazing at this beautiful collage above that was a present from Matthew himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share