Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Perfect for Spring . . . if it ever gets here!

I know, I know . . . here I am lamenting about our weather again! It seems we get one gorgeous day, and then it's followed by 5 yucky days. I know it's just around the corner. Well there's one good thing about the weather. It keeps me motivated and focused on creating! Here's a few of the newest pieces to show up in my shop. Perfect for Mother's Day . . . but you're running out of time! My cut off for Priority Mail is tomorrow, Wednesday, May 4. So hurry on over and take a peek.



1 comment:

  1. Hey we are right along with you on the weather front! One day the sun is shining and then the next the wind is blowing 30 miles an hour and rain!

    Beautiful colors for Spring!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share