But today is not about the things that never happened; it's about the things that I have wanted to do and never thought for one minute would ever happen. But first, I want to reveal what's on my BUCKET LIST - not in any particular order and I'll reveal the things that I can check off!!!
- TRAVEL - the Holyland, Tuscany, Provence, England, Ireland (I would really love to live here someday), Fiji and Bora Bora, every state in the USA (I've been to 41)
- OWN MY OWN BUSINESS . . . check
- BE A GRANDMOTHER - plenty of time for this Kellan
- BE PUBLISHED . . . more to come on that
- OWN A SUMMER HOME
- HAVE MY OWN DOT.COM . . . hmmmmmmmm
- ALWAYS BE IN LOVE - 28+ years and counting
I know there are so many more that I could come up with, but I surely don't want to lose you. So #6 mentioned that I wanted to have my own DOT.COM. Well, as of tomorrow, I can check that off my list. For the past month or so, my sweet friend Sara has been designing and developing a website for me. What will be different here than from ETSY? Probably not much, but you'll definitely see more new and exciting product. The prices may drop a smidge as I won't have the fee's that ETSY charges :) That's great news, huh? You won't have to "sign up" to have an ETSY account. All you'll need is a PayPal Account for checkout. While I will still keep my ETSY site open for awhile, it will become more streamlined and significantly less product than it does now. So without further ado . . .