Tuesday, December 27, 2011

END OF SEASON Clearance Sale

It's that time of year when I get the urge to purge! So I'm purging both my dot com, and ETSY. Just making a wee bit of room for all of the new jewels that are headed your way soon.

So don't forget to check out the Clearance Category at www.tippystockton.com. Many great pieces on sale, but only for a short while. And if you're so inclined, head over to my ETSY shop and take quick peek at what's on sale there. www.tippystockton.etsy.com.

For now, I'm going to take a little break and enjoy the rest of the holiday season, catching up on a few books that have collected dust in the past months, having a get together here on Thursday night with a few of my favorite people, and celebrating New Year's Eve with my sweet husband, Mackey style!




So, from the Tippy Stockton Studio's,

may the blessings of a New Year bring you hope, peace, love, and happiness.




And in honor of my Irish heritage,

I hope you enjoy this version of "Auld Lang Syne".


Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share