Sunday, December 4, 2011

What's on YOUR Christmas List???

My Christmas List is short and sweet this year. We are making an effort to buy handmade or American made products this Christmas. But there are few things a girl's gotta have, and so here's a few of my favorite things.






A gorgeous plaid pocketbook . . . oh how I love thee! Paired with my new








I have totally gotten into these amazing shawls/ponchos. Honestly, my Studio can be a little chilly, so it's pretty typical to see one of these lovelies draped over the back of my chair.



Nicely complementing this oatmeal poncho is the ever beautiful












One of the things that is ALWAYS on my list (because it makes for awesome stocking stuffers)



is any kind of cosmetic from Bobbie Brown.



I especially love her new palette of grays/black/blues.



And who couldn't pass up a pair of lovely laboradite and gold earbobs like the






And finally today . . . a fun Garbo inspired pair of sunglasses.



Brilliantly paired with a long, opera length necklace,






I'll be bringing a few more on my list in the next week. Hopefully it will inspire you to put together your Christmas List. Happy Shopping. Open 24-7, 7 days week @ www.tippystockton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share