Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Living a Creative Life

Back about a month ago, I took an online class from a sweet friend of mine, Jeanne Oliver. The class was called, "Building a Creatively Made Business". I'm sure you're wondering why I would take such a class since I already have a business. I've always felt like I was missing something with my business; maybe not reaching out to the right people, perhaps overdoing the FB postings, or not having the right angle on some of my photography. As I have watched Jeanne develop her brand and business, I so admired her style and poise. I figured if I could glean at least one thing from the class, it would all be worth it. I have to say that I haven't finished the class yet . . . apparently I have until the end of July. I will get around to finishing because even though I'm only 1/2 way through, I have learned a ton.




But the other thing that has been so amazing is all of the other creative minded women I have met and have a chance to network with. One of these amazing ladies is Renee Sendlebach. She came up with this incredible idea for us to feature each other on our blogs. Brilliant, I tell you. So, the first of these posts will be going up this Friday, June 1. On this day, we will meet Beth Cole from Beth Cole Handmade. I'm excited for you to meet each one of these talented, artistic, and creative women and to share in a bit of their journey. I hope that you check in each week on Friday as we highlight a new artist.



And so with this, I will be featured on Friday, July 20. I'll be doing a special giveaway in conjunction with my post. Stay tuned for that.





I wish you all a creative weekend. I'm heading east to Spokane with my hubby for the annual Farm Chicks Show. I'll bring back a report and perhaps even some photos of the event. Cheers to you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share