Thursday, November 22, 2012

25 Days of CHRISTMAS . . .

 
The 25 days of CHRISTMAS is almost here.  At the crack of dawn on Friday, November 23, the Tippy Stockton webstore will be open for business with lots of new pieces for the holidays, and a sweet deal to go with it.  So Friday, through Cyber Monday, take 20% off your order, and I'll pick up your postage too.  How's that for a kick-off to the Holiday Season. 
 
Come back here to my blog each day as I'll unveil a new special each day for the next 3 weeks.  I'll also be posting the special on my Facebook page.  Do you follow me on Facebook???  If not, here's the link.  Feel free to sign up as a fan, that way you'll be informed first of pop up sales and events that I have throughout the year. 
 
Have fun shopping, and know that each gift that leaves the Tippy Stockton Studio will be wrapped for your holiday gift giving. 
 
It truly is the HAPPIEST SEASON OF ALL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share