Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 14 and 15 of the 25 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS

All HOME Necklaces are $65.  Regularly $79.

The perfect gift for someone who loves history.  Where is your family from?  For me, my HOME necklace would include the following . . . New York (where my heart with always be), Illinois (where I spent my childhood years), California (where I met the love of my life and gave birth to my beautiful son), and Washington (my home for the past almost 23 years).  Whew.  So you see, it's easy.  The necklace comes with a vintage key, a sweet sunflower charm, and a heart.  Since this is a quasi custom necklace, I will let you know what color the tag is, and you can let me know what color beads you want.  Voila!  Easy, peasy!  http://tippystockton.com/item_282/Home-Necklace--Various-States.htm

Make sure to check out my list of states, but if you don't see yours, send me an e-mail and I will check my stock. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share