Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year, happy NEW Color


A New Year dawned bright and sunny here in the Pacific Northwest.  Is this an omen of good things to come?  I hope so.  January can be very dreary here - that and the come down from the Holidays.  I have to say, January ranks up there as one of my least favorites. 

But alas, there are good things that come in January.  One of them being the selection of the Color of the Year.  This year PANTONE has deemed that EMERALD is just that . . . the color of the year.  So, how do you feel about this choice?  I love emeralds, I love the Emerald Isle, I live near the  Emerald City.  It's not a color that I have in my wardrobe, but it doesn't offend me.  There are some good possibilities here.  Take for instance jewels.  I think you'll see a little shift in what I will be offering in my web shoppe.  You'll have to wait a bit to see.  I'm turning the lights out on my site for a few days.  Don't worry . . . I'll be back.  Better than ever.  I have tons of new items coming and you'll definitely see a change in the colors.  I'm also adding a new LUXE line.  I can't wait for you all to see it.  So stay tuned.

Until then, may you have love, joy, and all the blessings of the New Year!  See  you in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share