Monday, April 20, 2009

Name that Dressform Contest


Here She is . . .

perfect in every way . . . I have been lusting after this amazing prop for a long time since seeing it at Today's Country Store in Sumner, WA some time ago. I have resisted creating necklaces because I wasn't happy with the photos. I felt like I needed to show it hanging, so voila, a dressform. So for fun, I'm launching a "Name that Dressform" Contest. Please leave me a message here on my BLOG (and don't forget to leave your e-mail address so I can get back to you) or send me an e-mail @ tippystockton@aol.com. So start thinking, be creative and have fun with it!!! I will choose a winner on May 5. The lucky winner of the contest will receive the above earrings - something new to my line that I haven't even put in my shop yet. They are a gorgeous color of salmon and I've paired them up with a vintage German glass flower and fresh water pearl. They are hung on elongated oxidized sterling silver earwires. The recipient of these earrings may choose either oxidized sterling or bright sterling silver. Get thinking and post away!!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to have met you today!

    Linda
    Funky Junk Sister #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks like a "Pearl" It was the name of my doll when I was little. Love your blog! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you got her! She is perfect! I don't know why but, Annabelle just hit me?
    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share