Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spring S A L E

Tippy Stockton is Spring Cleaning!!!


Help me Spring clean and make room for lots of new pieces. It's a Spring S A L E!!! I've reduced items an additional 30%, so take advantage of great prices and spruce up your Spring Style. This Spring S A L E is NOT included in my on-going BOGO Sale. Sale ends 5/8/09. Take a look at my website @ tippystockton.etsy.com and click on the Spring S A L E tab for a wonderful selection of sale items.

I have some great news too! I have been accepted into an on-line exhibition for artists on a site called Paper'nStitch! I am honored and so excited to be a part of an amazing group of artists from all media. My work will be featured starting April 27. Thank you Brittni!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share