Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No foolin . . . it's a BOGO Sale!!!

I know it's April Fools Day, but kidding aside, here's the gig!!! My first ever BOGO Sale! What is BOGO, you ask? BOGO stands for "buy one, get one". So for the month of April, you can buy one item at full price, and get the next item at 1/2 off! The 2nd item must be of equal or lesser value. I recently returned from a trip to Southern California. While there, I had the opportunity to poke through a few bead shops. I came across one that was of particular interest BeadsBeads in Orange, CA had an amazing selection of Vintage glass and lucite beads. I felt like I hit a bonanza. You all know that exhilarating feeling when you find something you just love. So, I picked out a few strands, made some new friends, and off I went to start creating. The results are pretty amazing. Look on the side bar of this blog for some of my new items. As I am writing this post, I am watching snow, yes snow coming down like crazy outside my window. Never mind that all of my gorgeous perennials are popping up all over my yard. It is April Fools Day - hmmmm, someone is playing a nasty trick on us here in Washington. So, let's get SPRING going. Visit my website @ tippystockton.etsy.com and treat yourself to something to lift your spirits or to match your Easter bonnet. Happy Spring, I think . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share