Monday, May 11, 2009

Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show & Flea Market

Save the Date
While on a recent visit to Today's Country Store in Sumner, I was introduced to Linda (Funky Junk Sister #2) and she invited me to be a part of a fun event coming up in June - Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show and Flea Market. She loved my use of vintage beads and findings and thought that Tippy Stockton would be a great addition to the show. So, with the help of some of my friends (thanks Todd, Colleen & Judy - oh yeah, John and Kellan too), I will have a small, but humble little space filled with lots of great jewelry, pillows, sachets, and some surprises. So mark your calendars for Saturday, June 13 and Sunday, June 14 for two fun-filled days of junking, antiquing, and jewelry shopping (of course) in Puyallup. See you all there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share