Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother's Day Inspiration at Tippy Stockton

It's almost Mother's Day . . .
so in honor of Mom's, Grandmother's, Aunts, Sister's, or BFF's, Tippy Stockton is offering a little discount to get you thinking about that special gal in your life. Take 15% off all regularly priced items + free shipping. (S P R I N G Sale is not included in promotion) This offer is good through May 31, 2009. In order to guarantee Mother's Day Delivery, orders must be placed no later than 12:00 midnight on Wednesday, May 6. I've recently listed a bunch of new items on my website. Make sure to check them out. My jewelry is being featured at Paper'NStitch.com until the end of May. Take a look at that site for some very talented artists in a host of different media. I feel very honored to be among this accomplished group. Please feel free to e-mail with questions regarding ordering, special orders, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share