Monday, April 27, 2009

Tippy Stockton & Paper 'n Stitch = happiness!!!

About a month ago, I stumbled across a lovely website called Paper 'n Stitch. As I investigated further, I realized that this website was a wonderful networking site. Anyone who knows me is aware that I have had this dream to get my jewelry business going. So I decided to inquire further, asked Brittni from Paper 'n Stitch for a little "look-see" and three days later got the word that I was accepted to exhibit . . . congratulations. So, here I am, it's April 27 and my exhibit has started at http://www.papernstitch.com/. The other most amazing part of this website is the fact that Brittni also blogs. That girl is amazing. I love that she is always looking for a story to share about someones business. She definitely has the gift of gab. I feel very honored to be included with such a talented group of fine artists. I hope that you will check out Tippy Stockton on Paper 'n Stitch and feel free to click on the heart on the left side of my site. I welcome all love . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share