Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Only 6 Days Left!!!

As Jack would say, "we're running out of time". Okay, I admit! I am a huge fan of the TV Series 24, but seriously folks, only 6 days left to take advantage of a great discount - 25% off your entire order at www.tippystockton.etsy.com. I've just uploaded a bunch of new items, so get clicking on over to my site and check it out. I will refund your discount through PayPal upon completion of the transaction. Have fun, and contact me if you have any questions. (Sale does not include special or wholesale orders.)

Sanibel Necklace
Pearl and I wore this wonderful necklace at the Funky Junk Sisters Show - so cute! Vintage pinched aqua beads are paired up with a handfull of wonderful German lucite flower beads. $48 now $36


Brighton Beach Bracelet
This gorgeous piece is made entirely of Vintage glass beads. I've wire wrapped it all together with bright sterling silver and added an interesting almost octogonal shaped toggle set. $38 now $28.50


Grace Earrings
These earrings couldn't be any sweeter. I love the woven fresh water pearl beads. Really different. I've paired that up with a gorgeous briolette jade green bead and aqua saucer bead. Lovely! $22 now $16.50


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share