Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ready or not, Here I go . . .

Okay, now it's my turn, so Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show & Flea Market or Bust!!!
Yes, it's almost time - we're packing the truck (well not really, but do you like that beautiful, red truck). Actually, we'll be pulling a trailer with all of my treasures. After visiting The Farm Chicks Show in Spokane last weekend, I really hope I'm up to the task. There are some incredibly talented people out there, and rumor has it many of them will be showing up right here in Puyallup, WA. I have to admit, I was a little stressed driving back on Sunday wondering if I had enough variety to sell, how could I create walls, and was my staging and display capabilities up to par. Well, Judy, Jerry, and Todd (from Bountiful Home in Edmonds - the master displayer gave me some tips) to the rescue . . . they solved my wall problem, John got going on painting and the rest will be history once it's all done on Friday. Friday!!! Gads, I still have a lot to do, so I will not bore you any longer with all of this. Suffice to say, I will be in Puyallup for the show. I really do hope you can stop by, say hi and take a gander at all of my treasures. Lot's of new jewelry, yard art (or junk as Todd calls it), pillows, sachets, and so many surprises!!! Here's the address:
Funky Junk Sisters Antique Show and Flea Market
16719 - 110th Avenue E.
Puyallup (South Hill), WA
For more information on the show, head over to www.funkyjunksisters.com.
See y'all at the really Big Show!!!

2 comments:

  1. You have got to show off the booth you had at Funky Junk Sister's it was incredible the colors and your jewelry and flowers. I loved it!! I know my best friend Florence (Essences of the Past) got great shots of your booth. I have to check mine and post later today. It was great meeting you. P.S. love your business card it was the classiest looking one. Many Blessings. ERIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Erin - thank you so much for the wonderful comments. I loved how the booth turned out - I kept thinking it wasn't so bad for the first time out. I will be posting to my blog in the next day or two. We just arrived home a few minutes ago - all of my stuff is still in the trailer. It's off to bed so I can figure out where I'm going to put everything. By the way, I am an Irish lass as well - not sure if you have gone all the way back on my blog, but it gives a little history on my family. I love all things Celtic and Irish. No wonder we hit it off. Please check back and stay in touch. Would love to see you at another show sometime soon. Blessings right back to you . . . Patricia aka Tippy Stockton :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share