Sunday, July 5, 2009

My New Home . . . update!!!

It's the end of the 2nd day of construction on my new Studio. I can't tell you how excited I am about getting situated in my new space. Here's a few pictures of the progress . . .


John (husband, helper, lumber fetcher, hammering man & bottle opener) and Jerry (the can do, build anything guy) get going on the floor and walls. The space isn't going to be huge - 100 s.f. is all, but a perfect size to get me organized. I went to Restore in Ballard last week and found my windows, and then came across a steal of a deal on a wonderful French door. I'll have tons of great light - perfect for taking my photographs of my jewels and other stuff.
John, trying to decide where a window should be placed.

Jerry, making all the cuts . . .

By the end of day 2, I had three walls and a floor. Should have the remaining side, doors and perhaps a roof by early next week.


Even, my best girl, Chloe got in on the action. She was trying to tell me that the boys wanted their "union break". Hmmmmm

Okay, so make it quick you guys.

I'll keep you all posted as we get further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share