Thursday, July 2, 2009

Treasury x Deux

Wow, two treasury selections in one day . . . Thank you Kristend12 and Windyriver. You made my day!!! In the first set, second row middle - Playland Earrings - inspired by my days in Rockaway Beach at the amusement park with my Nanny and Pop.
Great memories . . .



My second treasury featured my "Queen for the Day" pillow (top row, right side) and was on my new website - www.tippystextilesnstuff.etsy.com.

In honor of the 4th of July, check out my SUMMER SALE now going on at www.tippystockton.etsy.com. I have pulled together a few Summer favorites and have slashed prices by up to 40%, so go check them out. Over at Tippy's Textiles, a Grand Opening special goes on until the end of the month - 10% off your entire order. (does not apply to special orders or wholesale purchases). www.tippystextilesnstuff.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share