Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Vintage Summer Garden Market this Weekend



Get ready for the Weekend . . .
Spend the day with me and a
few of my friends . . .
Beth and Lisa from the Salvage Studio,
Sandi Hansen, Melinda Catalano, and of course Todd w/Bountiful Home.
When: Saturday, July 25
10:00am - 5:00pm
Where: Bountiful Home - 122 - 4th Avenue S., Edmonds, WA 98020
in the Nursery out back of the shop
The forecasters are calling for a scorcher in "these here parts". So, grab your sunscreen, sunglasses and get down here for a really fun show. Food and refreshments will be available from Swallow Gourmet Foods & Vintage Pantry. The "early bird" gets the worm, so come early for the best selection.
Hope to see you there - but if you live far away from Edmonds, come back to my blog where I will post pictures and show some new wares. (I will upload those to my websites after the show)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Patricia, I hope you have a fabulous show! Not sure yet if I am going to be able to make it, but I will look forward to your pics if not.
    XOXO
    Amy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy - hope you can make it. It's a lovely setting and we'll have beautiful weather up here. Should be a fun show. Hope to see you soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share