Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Tippy Stockton Studio is OPEN

Hip, hip Hooray!!! The adventure started in early July and in less than 2 months, I have my new Studio. I am writing this blog post tonight right from 948 1/2 Cedar Street. Yes, my new residence address. I couldn't be more thrilled even though I still have much to do. I haven't even started to go through all of my fabric and floral supplies. But my beading workstation is up and running and the first designs have been made and are now posted under "Autumn 2009" on my website. I was even able to get great photographs too! The extra large window that we put over my beading bench is perfect. It is truly everything I could ever need or want and it's pretty darn cute. As soon as the exterior is done (John is putting the rest of the siding on this weekend), I will get some outdoor shots up on the blog.

Pearl has the perfect spot - right next to my bead bench so she can sport some of the new necklaces that are being designed each day.

All of my bead boxes with all their goodies are in perfect reach.

My collection of books are finally within reach for me to grab when I need them. I have discovered that I (at some point in my life) had a love for all things "Martha". Funny how you forget!

For me, there is only one thing that I wish - that my folks could have seen all of this. I'm following my dream because of them - I know that they are watching! I feel truly blessed to have this new home for Tippy Stockton! God is Good!!!

For those of you who live close by, feel free to stop by. The Studio is open most days - I would love to give you a tour. Back to beading - I have three big shows coming up.

French Flea Market - September 12 - 10:00am - 8:00pm Mill Creek Town Center

Bountiful Home - Fall Garden Market - September 19 - 10:00am - 4:00pm 122 - 4th Ave. S., Edmonds.

Funky Junk Sisters Fall Antique and Flea Market - October 23 - 24, Puyallup, WA (more info to follow on this great show)

Be back again soon - have a good night!

8 comments:

  1. looks great!
    Sept 12th is our wine walk and my family reunion.
    Wish I could clone my self, so I could go to everything!
    xoxo
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I finally had time to sit and read your blog and guess what made me crazy sad. I WAS JUST IN PUYALLUP IN MAY! Some of our best friends were living there and we went to visit! We stayed at their house in Puyallup but where all over the Seattle and Tacoma area while we were out there....so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new studio is gorgeous! Congratulations.

    Beth of Salvage Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely! You are a very spoiled lady! :0) Hope you're summer is going well. Looks like you've been doing a lot of shows. Blessings, Katy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog!!! Your studio is totally awesome!!! I love the aqua, and the swing out windows! Holiday crafting will be such a job in your space. I'm going to be following you in your new studio! Have a blessed Monday!
    :)Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOPS! I just read my post...I misspelled a word...Holiday crafting will be such a JOY in your space...It's early, and I think I need another cuppa java!
    :)Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi All - thanks for the great comments. I feel blessed, and yes very spoiled. Yesterday was move in day for all (well almost all) of my fabrics, ribbons, rubber stamps, scrapbooking supplies . . . It's become quite a bit more cozy than before, but thankfully I still have the entire loft area to store and hide lots of other stuff. John has been kind enough to give a corner in his man cave for all of the overflow (his old man cave was my old ruff-hewn studio). It's been quite fun, but now I have to get cracking. Let the shows begin. Have a happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to come see it. It looks absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share