Monday, February 22, 2010

Sending you "Vintage" Love

My Other Passion
I took full advantage of the glorious weather this past week. It felt so good to get into my Studio, pop the lids off some of my bins and take a peek at the goodies that were carefully wrapped in tissue paper. I was once again reminded why I love Vintage glass. From the lace edge on a sweet milk glass candy dish, to the bumps on a piece of Fenton hobnail, the simplicity and elegance of these pieces makes my heart pitter patter. Thus the LOVE AFFAIR. Could it be that my Mom loved glass; from Waterford crystal and Beleek from my homeland, to some of the German glass that was my Grandmother's prized possessions. Hard to say, but I love it all!

I was able to capture the magic of these pieces this weekend as I gotRemove Formatting from selection them ready to be photographed. You too can fall in love . . . I've just listed these beautiful pieces for sale on my other ETSY Shop, www.tippystextilesnstuff.etsy.com. Have fun perusing and becoming infatuated with these lovely bits of history.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share