Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Do you L O V E Pearls???

Honestly, there isn't a pearl that I don't love. I love that they are all different, that they're not perfect. I love where they come from. I love that they are luminous and smooth. Okay, so YES, I love PEARLS!!! When I went to the last gem show before the holidays, I bought a large lot of Grade AA South Sea Pearls. These little gems of the sea come from down under. They are more plump, and the colors are rich from grays to pink, to your everyday white/ivory.

So I'm celebrating PEARLS this week by offering a little sale on these jewels. Buy any item that has a pearl (real or synthetic) and get another piece 1/2 off (equal or lesser value). I'll reimburse the difference by a purchase credit through PayPal after the transaction is complete. Have questions, don't be afraid to ask. I love custom orders - they will also apply! Know a girl that is getting married soon? I have many items that would make a gorgeous ensemble to the lucky girl or her bridesmaids. Just contact me with ideas! Pearl Extravaganza wraps up on 3/16/10.

www.tippystockton.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share