Monday, March 1, 2010

It's March . . . already!

As a child, the days, months, and years just seemed to go by so slowly. As the calendar changed from month to month, there always was something that would highlight each month. March was always a special time for me - first, it was kind of like "hump" month. Winter had blown through; sure there was always that chance of a late winter snow, but for the most part the snow and wind were behind us. The Spring bulbs were pushing their little heads up through the dirt.


It's also the month that gives us another opportunity to celebrate - St. Patrick's Day! My feast day - for those of you who are unfamiliar, this is the day in the Catholic Church that celebrates your Saint day - in my case, Patricia. My Mom always made such a big deal about this. I went to school with a homemade ribbon corsage that had chocolate coins and foil shamrocks hanging off it. I felt like I had two birthdays a year.


So as we're reminded of all the green that March brings, I also give you my "going green" category in my Shop. Don't risk the chance that you'll be pinched this St. Patty's Day. Be prepared - treat yourself to something green.


I'm almost ready to hit a milestone on my website - my 200th sale. YIPPY! I'm giving away something really special to the person who becomes #200. Will that be you? For all of you who help to get to 200, I'll slip something special into your box too! Just write "200" in notes to seller at checkout. So head over to www.tippystockton.etsy.com. I have lots of new pieces and I'll be adding a few more things this week. Go get your Green on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share