Monday, September 13, 2010

Drum Roll Please - and the winner is . . .


Another crazy, busy week here at Tippy Stockton. Why do I do this to myself??? I had an absolutely, fantastic and amazing Saturday over at Haley's Cottage in Kirkland. Cindy was sponsoring her 2nd French Inspired Flea Market. I met some amazing new vendors (new friends too), and was able to connect with a whole bunch of new jewelry crazies like me.

So, I am so sorry I didn't keep my word about announcing the winner of my drawing on Sunday. It's Monday - what's one day when it involves a contest. Just keeps you attentive right!!!



The Winner of my $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway is . . .


COLLEEN OF Collquest!!!



Congratulations Colleen, and after reading your blog, I hope this gets you feeling better. Contact me at tippystockton@aol.com and we can chat about how to get your certificate to you.


Thank you, thank you everyone who participated in this little drawing. This was fun . . . I might just have to host another soon!


Off to pack for my next adventure! THE CREATIVE CONNECTION in Minneapolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share