Sunday, September 4, 2011

Where do you live???

So, about a month ago, I was commissioned by my sweet customer Connie to create a pillow that gave the exact longitude and latitude of her childhood home. I thought this was such a brilliant idea, and I just had to share it with all of you.

Apparently, today's technology has given us the tools to find out exactly where a certain location is anywhere in the world. So it begs the question . . . where do you LIVE???





How cute is this pillow in my new Sunroom?



Connie hails from Friday Harbor, Washington!




I'll be offering these pillows on my website very soon. If you'd like to order one, please send me your information, i.e., locale in long./lat., along with the name of the city. Cost for a 16" x 24" down filled pillow in 100% linen is $79 (which includes shipping and handling). If you would like yours made up in tan linen burlap, I can do that too. To have a look at the burlap pillow, take a peek at the je T'aime pillow online.




Find more information at http://www.tippystockton.com/. Or contact me directly @ tippystockton@aol.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share