Sunday, August 28, 2011

Endless Summer Sale




It's the time of year when you're hoping against hope that the sun sticks around a bit longer, but the smell of Autumn is in the air each morning. It's the time of year that I start thinking about changing the plants in my garden containers to mums, kale, and some pansies. It's the time of year that inevitably I start thinking about the holidays.




I couldn't let the Summer slip away without a last gasp sale. So from now until September 6 (the day after Labor Day), I'm discounting my Vintage Bottle Cap Necklaces to $62. That's more than 20% off. (Prices are already reflected, so no need for a coupon. This sale only applies to purchases made at http://www.tippystockton.com/.)




I'm also thinking about The Creative Connection. I'll be in Minneapolis for 4 fun-filled days of creative sharing, crafting, and shopping. And, the launch of "Where Women Cook - CELEBRATE" will launch as well. Such a fun gathering of friends, old and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share