Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fall Preview

Shocking, isn't it. That I would intentionally remind you that the Season is about to change. OY! I just kinda got used to the 70 degree weather, and now the weatherman is telling me that the temps start to drop off from here. Oh well, I'll say it now as I've said it before, AUTUMN is my most favorite time of the year.

So I didn't want another day to go by without reminding you that my CELEBRATION SALE over at my new website will sadly expire on Monday, August 15. EVERYTHING is marked down by 25% - prices are already reflected. I've even put a few new pieces up just to tease you. So hurry over while supplies last. Have a great end of Summer. We're headed out of town for a bit of R & R, but not to worry, your packages will ship before I leave town!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share