Friday, July 13, 2012

Feature Friday . . . introducing Lis Dunn






"Hi all! My name is Lis and I am the owner/ designer of Lis Dunn Designs! I am the proud wife of a very hardworking {hot} and amazing man named Dennis and the mommy to 4 very uniquely spirited children...Melanie-17, Mikah-12, Mason-10 and Maximus-5! I have been abundantly blessed to stay home to raise our children and have always created things as an outlet.





My first love of fashion, began when I was just a little girl. My grandmother was a seamstress and Dress Shop owner, who taught me to sew. She would always allow me to use her scraps to create clothing for my Barbies and later I would create designs for myself:} I loved to draw, so the sketching came easy.





When I was about 9 years old, another grandmother gave me a large tackle box of beading materials for Christmas and my love of jewelry design was born! I have always been passionate about fashion and creating a unique look on a frugal budget. I was 18 when I did my first craft show {my designs were much less desirable back then:}} I have continued to do shows and online sales more as a hobby and not necessarily as a business... until now! My baby will be going into Kindergarten in the fall {sniff, sniff} and I feel like now is my time to really explore those soul gifts and passions that God has placed within me.






I have recently launched my very first {official} collection called "Dream a little dream". With that, I designed my first look book! Imagine gorgeous, soft and feminine colors, meant to make the bearer feel beautifully empowered . The items from this line can be found in my Etsy Shop.

I am so excited to see what God has in store for me in the fall!! Perhaps some clothing designs??? Whatever it is, I know it will be amazing because these are the dreams that are my heart beat and I believe if you are bold with those dreams, great things will follow!





I am so super excited about today's feature and will be doing a giveaway on my blog to one lucky reader! {Sash, valued at $69.00}"


My Look book: http://issuu.com/lisdunndesigns/docs/look_book
My Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lisdunndesigns
My FB Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/LisDunnDesigns
*My Blog: http://www.papermellie.typepad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share