Monday, June 21, 2010

My Next Gig!!!


I've had a little rest in between Farm Chicks and my next stop on my Summer Market Tour. I'm so excited to head north (just a little) to see my good friends and tent mates from Farm Chicks, Debi and Bob Kennedy of RETREAT. They have such a gorgeous location, situated on the bay on Camano Island. SO GORGEOUS! I'll be sharing the "Taj Ma Tent" this time with Liz from Seabold Vintage Market!


Petite Retreat Summer Market
Saturday, June 26
10:00am - 4:00pm
Camano Island, WA
So if you live in the Greater Seattle area, why not take a trip to paradise; just 60 some miles north of Seattle. If you click on the petite Retreat button below, you'll get all the information you need - directions to the show, tips on some great shopping (other than our fantastic show), and great places to have a snack.



I can't wait to see you! Of course I'll have some great new jewels, perfect for Summer! (Yes, I hear Summer is really coming to the Pacific Northwest.) Pillows, sachets, locally grown lavender, totes perfect for grocery shopping or filling up with lots of goodies from the show! So come on out and enjoy the day at the Petite Retreat Summer Market on Camano Island!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for Saturday!!! . . . :) liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun seeing you at the show today! I am loving my necklace...thank you so much!!!

    : )

    Julie M.

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark and Share