Friday, June 11, 2010

What's next . . .

How do I possibly make the kick-off to Summer any better after the Farm Chicks Show??? Well, by heading to Camano Island, WA for the Summer Petite Retreat Seasonal Market, that's what!!! I'll be joining my tent-mates from Farm Chicks, Debi and Bob Kennedy from Retreat Style at their beautiful homestead by the bay on Camano Island. I hope you'll take the opportunity to join me - if you missed Farm Chicks, I'll have many of the same items (and a few more) with me. Debi and Bob put on a great show, so come on out and spend the day on gorgeous Camano Island, grab a bite at one of the many amazing eatery's on the island, and look to the skies for the eagles soaring overhead. The perfect Pacific Northwest Day (can you see me crossing my fingers for a no-rain day?)! See y'all there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share