Monday, August 16, 2010

It seems my Vacation is OVER . . .

Well, if you must know, I really didn't go anywhere. I guess you could say I had a bit of a "stay-cation". I just wanted to take a little break from work, just long enough to jot down some thoughts about the upcoming chaos of the Holiday Season. Don't get me wrong . . . even though my business is somewhat Holiday oriented, I do love Autumn and of course Christmas!


So here's a few things I did while on my "stay-cation".


Kellan is back at school - we had a great Summer together. We delivered him to his new apartment at WSU (Washington State University - yes, they stink at football, so you probably have never heard of the Cougars). He's ready to finish off his Senior Year and graduate in May, 2011 with a degree in Communications/Public Relations. I'm already keeping my fingers and toes crossed that jobs will be readily available - oh, and I think I will throw in some Hail Mary's too.

I do have some great news too! I was selected to be featured in Matthew Mead's Holiday Magazine that comes out in late October. I can't wait to see what Matthew and Jenny will select as my featured piece. To read the whole story, I've attached the link here: http://www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com/2010/08/announcing-our-winning-advertisers.html

So, I'm back into my Studio to be inspired by all of the new and pretty things that I have picked up along the way this Summer. More to come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share