Thursday, June 16, 2011

Change is Good!



Change can be good, right? Well for some it makes all the difference in the world. Since I'm a glass half full kinda girl, I'm going to think very positive thoughts about this decision. My business is growing by leaps and bounds . . . that is the wholesale side of my business. I wanted my business to have a nice flow, so I hired a good friend of mine to revamp my business card, as well as design a new website for me. The website will have shopping capabilities for both retail and wholesale customers. In addition, my blog (yes, this page) will be embedded right there so while you're shopping, you can skip over to my blog to see what I'm up to. Everything will be right at your fingertips. I will continue to have my ETSY Shop . . . for awhile anyway! The idea is to make this easier for you, my customer and friends to find me . . . all of me! :)

Above is a sample of the front of my cards . . . simple and feminine.

I love it!



MY NEXT GIG . . .

Next weekend, June 25, John and I will load the trailer and head north to Camano Island for a visit with our friends, Deb and Bob at their amazing show, Retreat Vintage Market. It'll be a fun filled day of shopping and visiting with some of my favorite vendors and is sure to be an amazing display of eye candy and wares. In addition to the fabulous new line of "CANDY" Necklaces, I'll have an abundance of fun jewels for SUMMER. A few throw pillows, some new lavender sachets, a bevy of garden delights, and I think it promises to be a great show. I can't wait. Please pray for good weather.






Retreat Vintage Market





Saturday, June 25 - opens at 9:00am










for more information and driving directions, go to http://www.retreatvintagemarket.com.






Hope to see you there, and keep an eye out for the unveiling of my new website. COMING SOON!

1 comment:

Bookmark and Share